SAP Functional Analyst - MM/FI/CO - Immediate Start - Public Transport Body - Outside IR35
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CONTRACTORS WITH A LIMITED COMPANY
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest Public Transport Bodies in the UK
Your new role
SAP Functional Analyst - MM/FI/CO/SRM
What you'll need to succeed
The client has an immediate requirement for experienced SAP Functional Consultants to join an industry leading End User. They require a SAP Functional Consultant to assist in the implementation of an asset management and supply chain platform for one of Europe's largest engineering initiatives.
The individual must have excellent stakeholder engagement experience, you will communicate effectively at all levels and assist in in the end-to-end lifecycle of SAP implementation.
- At least 5 years' experience, including a minimum of 3 years full life-cycle SAP project implementations, with strong functional configuration and implementation experience of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and SAP Materials Management (MM, including detailed knowledge of SAP Inventory Management)
- Modular integration and knowledge of FI/CO & SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- Knowledge of EDI and IDoc functionality
- Data migration tools and processes (including development of the data migration plan and detailed reporting on progress)
- A solid understanding of project test cycles and their importance to deliverables; with the ability to support the End User through UAT (User acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of 3rd party asset management's systems and integration to SAP is highly desirable.
About the consultant:
- Strong team player but also able to work independently
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Management of deadlines/deliverables
- Stakeholder Management
- Keen to develop and learn new skills and share knowledge with colleagues
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a high profile public transport project highly valuable to London
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.