SAP Finance Systems Analyst
3 month+ contract
Hays Recruitment are working in partnership with a public centre organisation in the Leicester area to recruit a SAP Finance Systems Analyst on a temporary basis to join their successful team.
Our client are looking for someone with a talent for translating Business requirements into functional designs to join their Application Services Team.
Working alongside solution developers and the stakeholder community, you will take ownership of designing and configuring innovative solutions around the SAP Finance systems to meet business requirements, whilst seeking opportunities to promote new functionality and improve process efficiency that can both enhance the end-user experience and provide more effective financial management processes.
In this pivotal role, you will act as a subject matter expert for the SAP Finance systems, working with the organisation to understand business processes and providing recommendations on functional design and how the systems can be fully utilised to ensure we extract the maximum value from the investment in them.
This is a business critical role for supporting and developing all areas of the University's SAP Finance system, covering aspects such as third line support, business liaison, system enhancements and major SAP project work.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required in order to apply:
* In-depth knowledge of all Finance-related SAP modules, including FI, CO, SRM, GM, MM and SD
* Experience of implementing, analysing and configuring these modules ideally within the educational sector
* Extensive experience of configuring and managing the SAP Finance module in a complex organisation*
* CIMA Professional Qualification*
* Extensive experience of facilitating change in complex, customer-facing business areas, involving users working together at different levels and in different functions to provide a consistent and coherent service to the customer.*
* Experience in determining the standard and potential functionality available within relevant applications to support business processes*
* Excellent conceptual knowledge of the major components constituting a modern IT architecture
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your current salary, salary requirements for this role and also your notice period/availability.
Alternatively you can call Daney Bowen at Hays IT in Birmingham on if you require additional information.