SAP FICO Consultant
£50,000 - £75,000
We are currently looking for a SAP FICO Consultant to join a SAP finance team within a UK Consulting Firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SAP FICO Consultant. The role is wider than just project work; you will have the opportunity to work on Greenfield Implementation projects and to travel around the UK and deliver Growth in the SAP practice. The SAP Financial Consultant should be looking to progress their career and take on new opportunities to transform the finance function enabled by S/4HANA Finance, HANA and other technologies such as Fiori, IBP and analytics.
The SAP FICO Consultant should have:
- A broad range of configuration and business process content knowledge in the main components of the Financial Accounting and Controlling component suite:
- Core Financial accounting and Controlling with a deep knowledge in some or all of the following components: Bank accounting, Cash management, Asset management, Projects systems and Project accounting
- Finance integration with core upstream modules including SD, MM, WM, Payroll etc.
- The capability of executing and facilitating workshops, leading teams of onshore and offshore resources:
- Experience of at least 2 full lifecycle implementations;
- Strong client facing consulting capability and excellent communication skills;
- Passion for finance transformation and benefit delivery;
- Desire to contribute to the Finance team and SAP practice strategy;
- Flexibility to travel;A recognised accountancy qualification is a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this SAP FICO Consultant vacancy, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Daniel Ross at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job