SAP FI/CO Consultant
Job description : Functional Consultant
We are now looking for a client-facing consultant to work with our customers to understand their Business processes. You will be working as part of a team and alongside a Technical Consultant, you will help design and build effective automated solutions that will deliver value to their organisations.
- Provide guidance on accounting processes based upon a sound understanding of key functions within finance.
- Create Functional Designs for accounting processes to be robotised
- Provide consulting expertise in SAP Finance modules and integration points to non-SAP systems.
- Lead design workshops, transitioning from current state analysis to future state design
- Support the Technical consultant with the build and test of final solutions
- Deliver end user training.
- Maintain up to date Project documentation of implemented solutions.
- Involvement in day to day operational project management.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years SAP FICO experience (End user).
- Understanding the key points of integration between SAP Finance and other SAP modules.
- Industry Experience as an End User
- 10 years+ in Accounting & Finance using an ERP system.
- Practical knowledge of Accounting processes in a complex environment.
- Highly Analytical and Organised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal all types of stakeholders.
- Able to work in an Agile and adaptable environment.
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, or equivalent)
- Project Management - PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent
- A SAP FICO certification would be an added advantage
It has never been a better time to join this company - they are expanding rapidly and there is strong global demand for their products. To discuss your suitability further please send a full CV together with your current salary details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job