Are you experienced with SAP EWM? Are you looking to work with a market-leading global consultancy?
An exciting SAP EWM Consultant opportunity has arisen with a recognised and global business we have partnered with in Stockholm. As the SAP EWM Consultant, you will be working closely with the SAP Senior Management team to formulate the best strategy, architecture and delivery of key SAP projects across the SAP EWM and wider landscape.
As an SAP EWM consultant, you will assist the business to help their clients optimise their processes. You will design and implement customised and innovative IT solutions that streamline inventory management for the customer. You will have a key role in the initial strategic advice to the final implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Has control of their professional IT toolbox and experience with SAP customisation.
- Strong understanding of the importance of inventory management and how this affects surrounding processes.
- Act as a trusted advisor - ability to communicate with C-level individuals, ability to make people listen as you speak as well as the employees on the floor.
- Is outgoing, and delivers presentations in English - Swedish is a bonus.
- Challenge the norms.
- Enjoy freedom and flexibility.
- Enjoy working both independently and in teams.
- Is ambitious and has the talent and drive to become a leading EWM expert in their field
Skills & Qualifications
- Have higher education (preferably IT. logistics, supply chain degree).
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience within the SAP area with a strong understanding and knowledge of EWM.
- Carried out a full SAP implementation cycle.
- They have a good understanding of business processes and know technical issues.
- Implementation experience and customer experience is an essential requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bonus for billable hours
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to or call me on + to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'