SAP Delivery Director - 140k + Package - Cambridgeshire
Permanent, please don’t apply if youre most contract focused **
We are looking for an SAP Delivery Director to join a large scale transformation programme that is implementing SAP globally into our client.
You will come from a robust Permanent background rather than a contractor passed as we are looking for someone long term who can climb the corporate ladder.
This role reports directly to the Transformation Director who has the overall responsibility for the successful delivery of programmes, projects or specific releases in support of ongoing, global transformation initiatives. Although the initial focus is on SAP, it is anticipated that the scope of this role will, over time, broaden to include other significant transformational initiatives.
The SAP Delivery Director will:
- Lead our Global Release plan for our SAP programme
- Manage a team of 100+ globally to deliver the programme
- (The reports are focused on our technical build and ensure high quality project management delivery to our deployment teams on site in our global locations)
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement across the overall programme
- (ensuring that change, transformation and process simplification is embedded in line with the overall organisational strategy.)
- Develop, manages and measures stakeholder engagement plans
- (helps align their expectations and buy-in with the overall programme's objectives, benefits and outcomes.)
- Leads communications and other activities with stakeholders that demonstrate the benefits of the programme change.
- Deliver the technical components of our programme and our SI partners
As a SAP Delivery Director you will need:
- Prior success in transformational delivery programmes on a large scale
- Global roles with high risk, strategic SAP programmes, minimum 15 years
- Significant experience of managing and coaching large teams and cross functional teams within a formalised methodology
- Significant experience of managing global teams with strong cultural awareness
- Strong budget management
- Previous experience in creating and maintaining project deliverables
Apply now if you have the above experience. Strong Global SAP Delivery past required
- Global Engineering
- Programme Delivery