SAP Data Administrator SAP-001
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
Deadline for applications: Sunday 10th November 20019
APEM Limited is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy. With over 30 years’ experience, we offer our clients an integrated approach to every aspect of the investigation and management of freshwater catchments and marine habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields, and as a company we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
So far 2019 has been a big year for APEM. We have been awarded Water Industry Consultant of the Year and we completed a management buyout. We are heading for a new record turnover and are pushing forward into a number of new areas as well as expanding our teams in our traditional areas.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide professional and timely assistance to our Project Managers in project data entry into SAP thus ensuring standardisation across the company and reporting back to Project Managers on the health of their projects regularly.
- To build up tenders/projects in SAP according to the Tender document, using templates to standardise the information.
- To have good knowledge of SAP Business ONE and Crystal Reports and be able to assist and answer queries from colleagues as required.
- To create and update user-friendly reports in Crystal and import into SAP for use by Project Managers and Senior Management.
- Assist the Tender Team and Finance and Admin Team as required.
There will also be a general administration aspect to the role which will include: being the 1st point of contact for the company by answering, managing and responding to incoming company calls, managing staff travel requests and general office administration duties.
There will be a requirement for some occasional travel to other APEM offices, including overnight stays, especially for training in the first 6 months of the role.
You will preferably have a degree or postgraduate degree in a relevant subject, or some relevant work experience. You will also be IT literate, and experienced in MS Office. Experience in SAP and/or Crystal Reports is desirable. As this role involves a lot of communication with potentially all members of staff it is essential that you are comfortable with and enjoy speaking to people.
- Essential - IT literate
- Essential - Experienced in MS Office
- Essential - Excellent communication and people skills
- Desirable - experience in SAP or similar program
- Desirable - experience in Crystal reports or similar SQL based reporting program
- Desirable - experience of working with and manipulating databases
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'