Urgent! SAP Cutover Manager required for major Programme in South Wales. up to £550 Per Day + VAT, Weekly Pay
Our client, an industry leading organisation, have embarked on an ambitious Back Office transformation of SAP across the entire landscape with a view to being S/4 HANA ready. They are now seeking an experienced SAP cut over Manager to sit above the existing cut over managers from a release perspective, in order to bring the technical and functional elements of the whole SAP landscape together. This is a 3 Month rolling contract as part of a 2 year Programme of work.
Desired experience for this role;
- Previous long term SAP Cutover Manager experience
- Can bring together technical and business activities/streams together
- Detailed individual who can ask the right questions across all projects to build an informed plan
- Can build relationships with Project and Business senior stakeholders
- Has gravitas to represent Roadmap Programme in Steerco's/Senior level meetings
This is a high level, high-vis role and really needs someone with 'broad shoulders' who is committed to ensuring delivery and is a self-starter/can take ownership without the need to be hand held.
You MUST have extensive experience of SAP cutover planning and execution in order to be considered for this position.
If this is you and you're looking to work on a long term project with the newer technologies in SAP (HANA, Fiori etc), please contact Rebecca Bloxam ASAP on or send over an updated CV.