12 month contract
£50,000 - £60,000
We are delighted to be working with a prestigious client based in Milton Keynes for the recruitment of a qualified SAP consultant.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced SAP Consultant to join the e-business division of this large organisation.
The role will involve analysing business requirements as well as taking the lead in the design and delivery of solutions for various IT projects and business change programmes.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage projects to implement, develop and improve systems. Produce project briefs, business cases and specifications. Manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- Review current SAP methods, implement changes to support new business processes and identify and follow through improvements.
- Monitor service desk activity and expedite calls where appropriate.
- Facilitate users in making the best use of SAP systems.
- Building and maintaining networks within the business functions to promote the existing and future IT solutions.
- Delivering to deadlines and taking ownership of tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced consultant with technical understanding of commercial systems and processes particularly SAP SD and MM modules covering Order to Cash processes.
- Awareness or experience in developing Customer Relationship Management
- Has a good understanding of end to end Order to Cash processes preferably in the Consumer Goods industry covering associated business and technology architecture principles, key business processes and emerging trends.
- Experience in analysis of business functional requirements within a commercial environment.
- Experienced in working in teams to deliver solutions (from requirements management through to delivery).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders within the business and IT.
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors to deliver packages of development.
- Track record of delivery using structured project management methods.
- Core application focus areas: SAP Materials Management, SAP Sales and Distribution, EDI integration with SAP.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!