SAP Business One Support Consultant - Home based
This is a home-based role for someone who has strong experience supporting SAP Business One. You may be a super user, or a SAP B1 Support Analyst at an end user company or a SAP B1 Application & Technical Support Consultant at a reseller.
Ideally you will have application and technical skills which will include knowledge of SQL as well as some experience with Boyum, SAP HANA, Crystal Reports, or BPA / TaskCentre - the more of these the better. Salary to £40k, home based anywhere in the UK. Birmingham is just a central point of reference but not relevant to where you live.
The role is supporting SAP Business One ERP solution and add-on functionalities by responding to client system requests, and creating queries on SQL Server as per client needs, as well as helping to train clients and doing SAP HANA back up and restores and queries, and Crystal reporting, as part of a close knit strong team of SAP B1 Support Analysts. You will also work with the clients to help them understand all the features of SAP Business One to enable them to take full advantage of its functionality.
The company is one of the largest resellers of Business One across the globe and experts in the field, and the UK office is growing rapidly. The service they give to their clients is second to none. You will be mentored, looked after, and rewarded well with regular salary reviews, personal development and great promotion prospects. It's a very friendly and knowledgeable environment.
- Strong SAP Business One Support experience from an end user, a reseller or as a super user
- Knowledge of SQL - able to do SQL queries, and SQL Server would be a bonus
- SAP HANA skills for back ups and restores and queries
- Boyum (B1UP), Orbis TaskCentre/BPA, Crystal Reports all very useful
- Able to drill down to the nitty gritty of more technical queries
- Confident and friendly communicator
- Focused on giving the client the best service and response
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Keen to gain SAP B1 Certifications
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Interest and aptitude for technology
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities
If you have good SAP Business One Support skills with some SQL and add-on expertise and some technical knowledge, come and join the fastest growing reseller in the world. Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing as soon as possible.
- Crystal Reports
- Technical Support
- SQL Queries
- Home based
- remote working
- Application Support Consultant
- SAP Business One Support
- SAP B1 Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'