SAP Business One Consultant (UK WIDE)
Job Title: ERP Consultant (SAP B1)
Salary: Competitive and subject to experience
- Discount Shopping Scheme
- Free car parking
Location: UK Wide - Work from Home
Travel: Moderate, UK
Working hours: Typically, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5.30pm
Holiday: 25 days (excluding Bank Holidays)
A leading provider of IT solutions, providing services to SME’s to sizeable PLC’s, local business to international firms. Born in 1997 with offices in Poole, London, and Manchester, they provide solutions based on leading technologies. They are proud of their excellent partnerships with industry vendors Citrix and Microsoft and are the UK’s number one Gold Partner with SAP (Business One and ByDesign).
Their head office is a state-of-the-art, custom designed technology centre in Poole, which houses many of the professional, experienced, and passionate team of over 100 IT specialists. They have delivered hundreds of solutions across numerous disciplines and sectors, and have a proven track record of providing full life-cycle projects from concept through to implementation.
About the Role
An enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established team providing the full range of technical services around the exceptional SAP Business One business software for SMEs.
The role will eventually encompass involvement in all stages of the project life-cycle including PreSales Consultancy, Requirement Definition Analysis, Project Definition Analysis, Proof of Concept, Installation, Configuration, Training, Data Migration and Go-Live. Other administrative tasks may be required.
Applicants will have a proven and demonstrable track-record in all aspects of the project life-cycle of the implementation of financial and business applications in any major ERP system.
- SAP Business One knowledge
- Experience of requirement and project definition
- Experience of project costing
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of core logistical business processes
- Understanding of financials to P&L and balance sheet
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Understanding of ISO Information Security awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional with good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- Accounting background or qualification such as AAT, degree or professional qualification
- Knowledge of SQL and /or HANA, reporting products/techniques or CRM
- Working knowledge of Crystal Xcelsius
- Experience of add-on product such as Boyum B1UP
Qualifications and Certifications
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English - grade C or above
If you are looking for fresh challenge from a Home Base in the UK, a competitive salary and generous bonus,
- Project Management
- SAP Business One
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'