My client is a SAP B1 reseller currently searching for a SAP Business One Consultant to work with a number of high profile clients across the UK and Europe. The company offers an award winning training programme and a fast-track career for those willing to provide top class performance.
You will be required to do the following:
- SAP Business One configuration on a day to day basis
- Establish, document, investigate and seek agreement on client requirements
- Manage external systems and teams
- SAP Business One
- Crystal Reports/ SQL
- Teamwork - need to be able to work well in a team/ be a team-player
- Problem solving - demonstrate tenacity and flexibility, and be able to logically solve problems when completing tasks
Additional skills favourable to the client:
- Degree educated, preferably IT based
- An appropriate training qualification
There will be a salary of £45K-£55k dependent on experience
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
I am arranging interviews for this position daily, to learn more about this position call now on or email
SAP / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP Business 1 / Consultant / Hertfordshire / ERP / Sage / SME / HANA / Consulting / System Analyst / Crystal Reports / Luton / Stevenage / St Albans / Melbourn / Bedford
- SAP / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP Business 1 / Consultant / Hertfordshire / ERP / Sage / SME / HANA / Consulting / System Analyst / Crystal Report
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job