A SAP Business Development Manager is required by our client, THE leading SAP-on-AWS global service provider.
Our client provides a strong package with a bonus for delivery over and beyond, and keeps working hours at a normal level. They are offering exposure to the latest cloud based technology and you will be working with a team of experienced consultants. Each consultant has 5 days per year to spend on their Pet Project. Most of the work is delivered remotely, enabling a more flexible lifestyle for team members. They are open, honest and are always happy to share knowledge.
Our client has two fundamental routes to market:
- Client Relationship Selling - based on existing client relationships
- Staff Relationship Selling - based on previous client and peer relationships
- Partner Relationship Selling - based on existing and new partner relationships
- Approaching the known SAP market with developed Service Solutions
- Approaching the known SAP market with complementary Software Solutions
We are looking a SAP Business Development Manager who can successfully work either route to market.
BASED FROM HOME As Business Development Manager you will primarily be responsible for achieving Software & Service Solution sales targets within assigned client groups.
To achieve these targets you will:
- Generate leads and qualified opportunities from decision makers in the UK SAP market;
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts in converting leads and qualified opportunities in closed deals, including organising demo's, workshops, webinars and other interactions;
- Work with the Managing Director in ensuring commercially attractive and viable, profitable commercial propositions are made to ensure leads and qualified opportunities are converted into closed deals.
To assist you in achieving those targets, you will be assigned secondary responsibility for:
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships with the wider team;
- Building and maintaining the network of known decision makers' in the SAP UK market, and in particular for SAP Technology areas within those companies;
- Building a relationship with known SAP Technology decision makers' that will assist in targeting those decision makers for Software and Service Solutions on a just in time' basis;
- Building and maintaining a relationship with assigned Software providers with which we have (more or less) exclusive arrangements of representation within the UK market
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or other customer facing roles in the UK or European SAP Marketplace
- Hands-on experience with or aptitude to learn multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
Fantastic opportunity for a rewarding role working on cutting edge Cloud technology in an autonomous working environment. Please get in touch with a CV ASAP for an initial telephone interview
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'