Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. With 40 years' experience and 24,000 staff on six continents, Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about. We call this Leading to Better.
We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
We currently have an opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst to join our Global Kerryconnect (SAP) Team deploying our global template worldwide. This person will work in the middle office function as part of the Manufacturing workstream which covers the areas of Engineering, Operations or Production Execution, Quality and Warehouse. This opportunity is initially in the area of Production Execution but you will get exposure to the full end to end supply chain processes of a factory as a result. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Help to design, build, test and deploy the Kerryconnect solution for Production Execution (PEX) by working closely with other team members and consulting partners.
- Actively own, promote and improve the Kerryconnect technical solution and associated processes for your area.
- Prepare for and partake in design confirmation on future enhancements to the Global template.
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
- Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP.
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Degree in ICT, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 2-4 years post graduate experience in a similar role and environment.
- Previous experience with SAP or a similar ERP system, either in a business or ICT role, is advantageous particularly in the modules PP-PI, QM, WM.
- Experience in an ERP deployment project lifecycle including design, configuration, test, data conversion and implementation of the technical aspects of the solution.
- Experience in one or more of the following manufacturing areas is a plus (Operations, Quality, Warehousing, Engineering) but not a necessary requisite.
- Prior experience of working with users in a Manufacturing environment would be a plus.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of Global Templates across multiple countries.
- A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders
- Excellent document writing skills (e.g. functional specifications, business process design documents)
- Willingness to travel to mainland Europe, South America, US and Asia to support the deployment of our Global SAP Kerryconnect Project