A SAP B1 partner is looking for a SAP B1 Consultant to join their SAP B1 team in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable partner and alongside experienced SAP B1 Consultants and Developers.
The responsibilities for this opportunity are:
- Implementing SAP Business One into end user companies throughout the UK.
- Responsible for writing Business blueprints.
- Installing SAP B1 and 3rd party solutions.
- Report Writing - Crystal, SQL, Excel.
- Conducting training for SAP B1 Users.
- Carrying out testing.
- Full life cycle SAP B1 experience is essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information to serve clients
- SAP Business One consultancy experience within and end user or Partner environment
- Technical design documentation, testing and support.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
The SAP B1 Partners office is based in Manchester with parking on site. The SAP B1 Consultant will be required to travel to customer sites.
There is a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and bonus.
Please apply to be considered for this role and one of our SAP B1 recruitment consultants will be in touch with you.
The SAP Business One Partner is accepting applications from SAP Business One Consultants based throughout Europe.
As the global leaders in SAP Business One we help partners and end users across the globe with multiple positions across the SAP Business One market -
Consultant / ERP / Functional Consultant / SAP Business One / SBO / Consultant / SDK / Manchester / Liverpool / Leeds / Sheffield / Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Altrincham / Sale / Stockport / Rochdale / Bolton / Leigh / Chester / St Helens / UK Wide / London / Cheshire / Yorkshire / Tyne-and-Wear / Surrey / Sussex / Buckinghamshire / Berkshire / Nottingham / Leicestershire / Staffordshire / Derby / Wakefield / Cumbria / Preston / Blackburn / Birmingham / West Midlands / East Midlands / London / Hertfordshire / Cambridge / Wales / Sheffield / Chester / Derby
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job