This is a fantastic opportunity for an SAP Administrator to become an integral part of the team. You will use your knowledge of SAP systems to support the purchasing team with processing purchase orders and all other general administration duties including fleet management.
Our client are a fantastic renowned business offering a number of fantastic rental services to various companies across the UK.
They are a very dynamic business and they are growing enormously.
The main duties of the SAP Administrator in Stockport will be:
- Full administrative support to the team
- Process all purchase orders via SAP
- Support with preparation & distribution of stakeholder reporting
- Support with ad-hoc stakeholder action
- Prepare & distribute performance reporting
- Support with preparation of supplier review packs Support with preparation & distribution of supplier performance reporting
- Co-ordinate & arrange supplier review meetings
- Full knowledge of products
- Administer new product introduction process working closely with all stakeholders
- Manage diaries of buyers and prioritise time
- You must be self-motivated and possess a good eye for detail, being computer literate and able to work within a multi tasked environment and to tight deadlines
- You will carry out efficient and effective diary management, combined with timely follow up and consistent communication with all new and existing client enquires
- Occasionally help with coordinating projects and processing orders directly from customers
- Weekly reporting as required
The successful SAP Administrator:
- Ideally 2+ year's experience in a similar environment
- Professional telephone manner with an excellent command of the English language
- Always confident and always professional
- Self-motivated, articulate and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages and CRM systems
- Level-headed individual able to think on their feet and understand customer service and associated needs
- Happy taking incoming calls on a daily basis and being part of a busy general office
SAP SOFTWARE/SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE IS ESSENTIAL!
£22,000 -24,000 per annum