SAP Administrator required for an established events and marketing company based in Loughborough
Hays Office Support are delighted to be working in partnership with an established events and marketing company based in Loughborough, who are looking to recruit an experienced SAP Administrator to join their busy office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work between 30-37.5 hours per week.
- Processing orders and dealing with enquiries
- Database management
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Coordinating diaries and making appointments
- Typing correspondence such as letters and emails
- Filing and archiving confidential documents
- Printing, scanning and faxing information
- Using IT Systems, to include: MS Office and bespoke case management systems
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Experience with SAP
- Previous administration experience
- Good IT skills, to include MS Office and office management systems
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.