SAP Accounts Clerk Ormskirk £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
Your new company
As a system supplier Our client is a worldwide leading business in its field. They are a private-owned engineering company located in Germany with a worldwide distribution network that includes twelve subsidiaries - including the site in Burscough - and more than 40 global representations.
Your new role
You will be the main point of contact for the administration and accounts function for the Burscough office. Duties will include:
- Preparing the ledger information for our external accountant
- Processing sales orders
- Raising despatch notes and invoices
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Hands-on experience with SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
- SAP Modules / Experience Candidates should be familiar with the following modules: - Business Partners
- Add/Update Business Partners Master Data
- Add/Update Contacts Master Data
- Proof of Payment Terms
- Proof of Accounting Master Data
- Add/Update Sales Quotations, Orders, Deliveries, Invoices, Down Payments
- Proof of correct dates, items, prices, ship and payment terms
- Proof of discounts
- Dunning letters
- Add/Update Purchase Orders, Goods Return
- Proof of right supplier, items, prices and delivery dates
- Proof of discounts
- Stock Management
- Update Item Master Data
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Stock transfer
What you'll get in return
Individual on-the-job training, a dynamic team and friendly working atmosphere. Basic salary 27,000 to 35,000 GBP depending upon experience. An exceptional environment for your personal and professional growth. 25 days holiday plus statutory days. Attractive company pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- SAP Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'