SAP ABAP Developer
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a SAP ABAP Developer ( Techno/Functional) to be based in our Kiltimagh office. This role will be working closely with the Head of SAP and project leads.
The successful candidate will be both highly technically proficient and motivated in the creation and delivery of SAP solutions.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with multiple Business Analysts who will define business requirements, these requirements need to be taken and converted into workable solutions through both SAP configuration and SAP development.
Technical Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required:
- SAP ERP (ECC 6.0)
- ABAP Development skills
- Screen Painter, Classes/Methods, BADIs, CMOD, SAPScript, SmartForms, User Exits, Enhancement Spots etc
- Excellent understanding of SAP development methods and best practices
- Ability to independently conduct research into issues / challenges and propose technical solutions
- SAP Module configuration knowledge and understanding for at minimum one ECC module
Technical Skills/Knowledge/Experience Beneficial but not essential:
- SAP Finance FICO knowledge
- SAP SD / MM knowledge
- SAP PI experience
- REST or SOAP web service experience
- SAP Fiori development and configuration including SAPUI5 and OData services development
- SAP CRM 7.0 Customisation and development (BSP, WebDynpro, BOL etc)
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP SCP)
- SAP HANA and/or S4 HANA
- SAP Workflow
Key role objectives:
- Design, modify and build solutions to business requirements
- Closely aligned with SAP Business Analysts
- Expert in SAP technologies
- Ensure that any system changes utilise best of breed latest technologies and best practices
- Ability to scope, plan, estimate and deliver an end to end technical solutions.
- Gathering requirements, working with Business Process experts, documentation, translating requirements into SAP solutions
- Capability to plan and deliver a solution using own initiative and asking the pertinent questions
- Delivery of minor changes, improvements and support issues alongside project activities
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within operations and projects
- Provide excellent customer service to end users by working closely with all parties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'