This role is accountable for the compliance and maintenance of all retail execution deployed by Samsung TV an Audio (TVAV) division. You will be responsible for leading and performance managing the compliance of all retail execution within the retail arena. Working closely with agency partners, supporting and managing SLA's ensuring all display issues are resolved efficiently. By working closely with all stakeholders, the role will ensure the retail display execution provides a positive return on investment
The Retail Execution Manager would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the retail environment, data analytics and operational display execution tasks. This role supports key stakeholders with retail display concept to delivery through the "test and learn" process ensuring learning's are reviewed and actioned.
We are looking for flexible individuals as working hours may vary occasionally. A challenging and exciting role where there is excellent opportunity for progression
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Manages all the snagging issues and resolves of all retail displays in the field
* Collates and manages furniture inventory of displays in field
* Planogram development and strategy across the business
* Works closely with the service team to resolve issues
* Constant contact with the Retail Operation team, retailers and agencies regarding snagging, compliance and health and safety.
* Future development of display and agencies relationships
* Agency SLA's, management and development.
* Preparation of display execution for VIP visits.
* Understand best in class delivery and maintenance of compliance and merchandising processes
* Present action plans and strategies to key stakeholders
* Support the test and learn process of retail execution
* Space Mapping data collection and analysis
Skills and Requirements:
* Strong IT & also Excel skills with knowledge of how to analyse data and create reports to show results
* An eye for detail and, can identify trends and patterns of information and can communicate findings in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to see issues before they arise and plan for contingency
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* FMGC experience and exposure within retail
* Project management experience and understanding of planning tools
* Process creation and development experience
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships (influence and negotiating)
* Advanced PowerPoint skills for varying presentation types (Sell-in, Communication, Project Planning)
* The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Eager to tackle challenges and change with limited information
* Adhere to company and client policies and procedures
* Ability to plan and prioritize own time efficiently and effectively
* Full driving licence
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
This is a generic vacancy template