Working Days: Saturday & Sunday + additional weekly conference call
Through this role, you will be the first point of contact in the customer journey to purchase. The responsibilities of this role include: working towards sales/revenue targets, cascading knowledge through ongoing staff training, collating value-led business insight and ensuring all compliance & housekeeping markers are met in store. The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with fast-paced retail environments, possess good knowledge retention and have proven sales-focused people skills. Successful candidates will be representing a leading brand, therefore full professionalism should be maintained at all times.
Key Activities (What)
The key activities listed below highlight the key activities within your role:
* Promoting our range of products to prospective customers, engaging customers through product demonstrations and life style questions, to ensure sales targets are met.
Be punctual and correctly dressed for all Promoter days.
* Keep product knowledge current by completing weekly E-Learning modules, attending conference calls and refresher training as applicable.
* Cascade knowledge via store staff training.
* Ensure store displays are compliant in every store visit and adhere to retail standards.
* Follow store procedures.
* Ensure you receive good feedback from store staff, clients and shoppers.
* Manage your time effectively.
* Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within set timescales.
* Have a proactive attitude in store to ensure you drive sales of DA Products.
* Be positive and motivated at all times.
* Execute POS placement and promotional installations as required.
Core Competencies (How)
Everyone is measured against the same core competencies for their role. These competencies should help you ensure that you achieve your KPI's and tasks (as defined above) using the right behaviours.
* Be proactive in providing insight and feedback via weekly reporting and conference calls.
* Protect all of the client's products and equipment within the department (and those provided to you) to prevent loss or damage.
* Provide the complete sales solutions for every shopper.
* Adhere to the store's procedures and regulations.
* Maximise each demonstration/sales opportunity by utilising the tools provided to enhance the shopper's overall experience.
* Attend weekly conference call promptly and participate with relevant, constructive and accurate feedback in a professional manner.
* Confirm your attendance to your Team Leader upon arrival in store each day. Your Team Leader must be notified by 9am if you are unable to work due to sickness or personal circumstance.
* Complete daily data collection accurately and comprehensively for each day. The data from each sales demonstration day must be synchronised each evening without fail.
* Adhere to uniform code at all times.