Samsung Content Designer - TVAV
Working as a pro-active member of the support function within the TVAV training team which is a highly ambitious, multi award winning team focused on leading the market in training expertise. The core responsibility of the Content Designer will be to produce training support materials to be used by the TVAV training team. The content produced by the Content Designer can range from E-Modules, training workbooks/worksheets to Powerpoint presentations used by the team as well as graphics and video material. The content designer as part of the content team would need to support with graphics, content and material for webinair broadcast and other video content. The content designer would be a creative person pushing the boundaries of what is possible living the #dowhatyoucant mentaility.
* Reporting to the Training Content Manager on day to day role and working as part of the TVAV division.
* Designing of E-Modules for use on the Samsung online learning portal and for use on online learning portals used by our retail partners
* Design, create and distribute various training content & education materials (will range from workbooks, product sheets, modules, web etc.)
* Assisting with production of training videos and Live training sessions.
* Present creative concepts and ideas for training & education materials to Training Content Manager and client for agreement of design, mock up and implementation
* To ensure that training content & education materials are delivered in-line with Samsung brand guidelines and focus from the TVAV division
* Timeline management for deliverables and development for required content/materials
* On-going meetings with Line Manager to demonstrate progress and discuss ideas
* To be considered a professional within the field & have the desire to continually add value
* Operate with the set guidelines of the role and best practices of Blue Square
* Client and solution oriented
* Driven and ambitious, with the desire to progress
* Willingness and ability to be flexible
* Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
* Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of a team
* Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
* Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
* #dowhatyoucant mentality
* Proven track record in a creative design or digital media design background
* Excellent Layout skills
* Strong design skills and a creative mind
* Fully proficient in Adobe software packages - namely InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
* Excellent IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets
* A working history of designing InDesign print-ready documents and converting them to PDF for print and web use.
* Working knowledge of web technologies and usage of HTML5 and CSS.
* Experience in producing video content would be an advantage
* The ability to construct written copy in clear, concise statements through correct use of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong organisation and prioritisation abilities
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'