Blue Square are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency, that have over a decade's experience helping some of the world's biggest brands, accelerate their brand performance.
Dedicated to our client you will manage the direction of field activity, to ensure that consistently high service levels are achieved at all times. Identifying opportunities by establishing strong relationships within the client business, you will use an innovative approach to develop proposed solutions to both identified and unidentified market situations.
* Working with the CDM team and Operational Management to ensure consistency and sharing of best practice throughout the field teams.
* Work with the Recruitment Manager to ensure the timely delivery of all recruitment requirements
* Arranging and attending client meetings
* Assisting and arranging client requirements during peak launch periods
* Responsible for pre- and post- evaluation of CE training
* Providing feedback to the on all client requests making suggestions for better alternatives and highlighting areas of concern
* Working with potentially confidential and sensitive information either from the client or the field team
* Liaise closely with external stakeholders to understand the challenges and requirements and develop solutions in line with this
* Develop strong relationships across internal departments and the client to ensure best in class service delivery
* Understand client's marketplace and ensure knowledge of competitor activity
* Actively develop business, including growing your knowledge of your customer to maximise future revenue
* Payroll management ensuring 100% compliance
* Working with the finance team to understand budget breakdown in categories relating to your department
* Monitoring of spend against line items in your allocated budget(s) to ensure sound financial management
* Achievement against KPI
* Client relationship development
* Client Satisfaction
* Observation and feedback from Managing Director/Client
This is a generic vacancy template
- client development manager retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'