Samsung Business Admin Executive
Working within the TV and Audio (TVAV) division, the Executive will liaise between the TVAV Samsung colleagues and TVAV field team and management, ensuring all administration requirements and deadlines for promotional activity are met. The role includes coordinating all communication between the different departments; product, retail, channel, sales teams, International HQ & other HQ contacts. Providing clear project plans and briefs which are used by all in the delivery and execution of promotional activity.
The Executive would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the retail environment, and has a great eye for detail. This role supports key stakeholders with the delivery of Go to Market and Retail Execution activities and processes.
We are looking for flexible individuals as working hours may vary occasionally. A challenging and exciting role where there is excellent opportunity for progression
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Ensure that the all administration is cascaded out to the relevant departments.
* Review all pick and pack documents from agencies
* Regular review and update on briefing guidelines
* Responsible for communicating activity to heads of department, client development team & other field management
* Support the management team in understanding initiatives on project planning.
* Support the management by creating a clear, shared sense of purpose, brief and keeping them informed of all plans and issues.
* Provide regular reporting of performance against objectives and create weekly/monthly/project duration updates that are distributed to the working project group and project meetings.
* Liaise with the management team in the field to resolve issues including store changes and store issues
* Checking and refreshing all planograms ensuring they match the briefing documents
* Reviewing the proof of delivery and follow up if needed
* Analysing and understanding the business requirements to deliver the right experience across internal functional areas and any required third parties for the effective delivery of the project.
* Business partner key stakeholder support to ensure effective delivery
Skills and Requirements:
* Exceptional organisation skills
* A tenacious approach to ensure that all aspects of the project are collated and communicated
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships among different stakeholders
* Excellent eye for details, can identify trends and patterns of information and can communicate findings in a clear and concise manner
* Project management experience
* Pro-active in approach to decision making and managing challenges
* Confidence in talking to various people including staff and clients
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Competent in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
* Able to work to short deadlines managing multiple tasks
* Resolute in achieving a positive outcome
* Eager to tackle challenges and change with limited information
* Adhere to company and client policies and procedures
* Ability to plan and prioritize own time efficiently and effectively
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"