Brite Services are recruiting for a full time Sample Room/Stylist Assistant for a forward thinking and vibrant company located in Newton Abbot. You will be working within a team responsible for the preparation of photo shoots including styling of models, makeup and supporting to keep a tidy set.
- Opportunity to join an exciting high growth business
- Vibrant and friendly working environment
- Employee discount
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week (no evenings or weekends)
Duties will include:
- Prepping models ready for photoshoots
- Iron and steam garments prior to photography, and check garments for any misprints or damages.
- Organise and tidy garments before and after photography to ensure ease for photographers.
- Re-bag and box garments after use, and well as ensuring the rest of the product room remains tidy and organised.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Experience working in retail / merchandising / styling / makeup
- The desire to excel and be a fast learner
- Good attention to detail
- A methodological approach to work
- A positive attitude, a good work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
If you have experience in the above, apply today and a member of the Brite team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'