Sample Registration Technician-Night Shift
Laboratory Solutions recruitment are working with an established Environmental testing company, due to a dramatic increase in workload in their Sample Registration department they are looking to take and train a Night Shift Sample Registration Technician that can start quickly.
The hours for this role are:
Check out the job tasks below!
Education and Experience Required
Minimum GCSE level in Maths, English and Science.
The ability to work accurately, follow instructions and to pay attention to detail is essential.
An appreciation of the requirement to deliver to quality standards in order to deliver customer satisfaction
- To ensure that registration of samples is carried out as soon as possible after receipt to comply with sample stability times
- To pack sample containers for distribution to customers via couriers
- To carry out filtration of waste water samples
- To rotate sample bottles and dispose of bottles after analysis
- To comply with the requirements of ISO17025 and the company quality system
We are looking for someone who can work accurately and to tight deadlines. Must be able to demonstrate effective team working skills and have good communication
If interested then please apply immediately!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'