Our client, a leading chemical manufacturer is looking for a Sample Preparation Technician to join their team at their King's Lynn site. The role temporary. and would require somebody to join ASAP and is looking to end 31/05/2019, though an extension may be required if the business needs are there.
Since the 1950s, our client's agriculture business has been discovering, developing and bringing sustainable solutions to market supporting a growing world. We are committed to helping farmers increase their crop productivity through higher yields, better varieties, and targeted weed, insect, and disease control. Our client's products and services balance the needs of boosting agriculture productivity while preserving the environment.
- Main activities to involve working in sample preparation (decant and packing) facility, dealing with the decanting, packing & shipping of agricultural pesticide samples as per the timing and workload needs of the facility supporting global R&D field trials.
- Proactively work with Global Sample Services personnel to ensure products are decanted, labelled, packaged and delivered correctly and on time resulting in no lost trials. Assist facility with compliance tasks and maintain good inventory management.
- Provide assistance as required on correct shipping of chemical samples paying particular attention to product specification and identifying any defects with products, packaging or documentation.
- High levels of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
if you're interested in the above role, please send us your CV and we'll be in touch.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'