Sample Laboratory Processing Officer - Nights
JOB TITLE: Sample Laboratory Processing Officer – Nights
SALARY: £ 24,000
LOCATION: Kings Cross
My client, one of the largest leading private Pathology organisations are currently recruiting for a Sample Reception Processing Officer to work night shifts. This role is based in Kings Cross and you will be fully engaged in a training program and competency assessment before starting as a permanent member of staff.
The hours are always working night shifts.
Shift Pattern - 7.00 pm (19.00) – 6.00 am 4 Nights on 4 Nights off
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to start a career in Pathology/Laboratory or the Scientific industries.
The role entails:
- Becoming familiar with the process of receiving samples from couriers and other 3rd party carriers, identifying the sample types and appropriate barcoding.
- Become familiar with the Laboratory database system (Winpath) and booking patient requests.
- Identify, prepare and despatch all samples to correct departments maintaining an accurate log, using the tracker system.
- Identifying urgent, frozen and any samples requiring special handling.
- Scanning, filling and archiving of request forms and other hard copy data.
- Become familiar and confident with the telephone system.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- The ability to clearly communicate with other team members, orally and written
- Basic keyboard skills required, knowledge of Windows program.
- The ability to work accurately, neatly and efficiently with strong attention to detail
If this role sounds ideal and you would like to know more.
Please contact Ritz Recruitment
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'