Worldwide Independent Commodity Surveyors, Analysts & Consultants
Appointment: Alfred H Knight International (UK- Prescot)
Due to continued growth are recruiting a Sample Administrator
The Alfred H Knight Group is one of the worlds leading independent superintendent, analysts and technical consultants, with operations in over 30 countries providing analytical services to the metals and minerals industry in the analysis of metalliferous commodities.
If you are an accomplished Administrator, we are now offering this valuable opportunity to develop your career.
The ideal candidate would be expected to demonstrate: -
- Previous office, administration or data entry experience.
- Must be PC literate and a competent user of Microsoft products such as word and excel.
- Must have previous experience in email correspondence for both internal and external clients.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate both verbally and in written form across the business and at all levels.
- Previous experience of communicating with either clients and, or, other departments both verbally and in written form.
- Excellent attention to detail with a "get it right first time" approach.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 weeks training upon commencing employment i.e. no holiday commitments.
Education or Qualifications:-
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in Science, Maths & English
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with one hours for lunch. Bonus at Christmas usually 2-4 weeks extra salary. 20 days holiday plus bank holiday increasing by one per year to a maximum of 5. Contributory pension scheme, life assurance and free car parking.