PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide leadership in the salon by creating a great place to work, whilst ensuring that all performance measures are exceeded.
Provide exceptional service to our customers, whilst ensuring that the business requirements are managed in an efficient way. Manage the matchmaker process as well as administration of ABC, 123 and 1:1 processes.
- To lead and effectively manage the team within the salon
- Ensure that the business targets for the salon are achieved and relevant action is taken to address any shortfall
- To identify and initiate actions which will improve salon effectiveness and customer service
- Lead the ABC, 123 and 1:1 processes and provide specialist support on the subjects to salon teams and peers
- Ensure all colleagues are trained to the Rush standards and manage any underperformance within the team
- Act as a Maître de and host to customers, providing exceptional service to our customers
- Support the salon sales performing through trading activity - rebooking, retail and upselling
- Provide consultation and specialist support
- Manage the salon takings and petty cash
- Manage and deliver cleaning and quality control
- Provide hairdressing services to our customers when required
- A great leader/ motivator/ confident speaker
- At least 2 years experience of leading small to medium sized teams
- Happy, smart & energetic approach
- Understanding of P&L and salon financial requirements
RUSH TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Front of House training
- ABC training
- 123 training
- Matchmaker process
- Rush Management Excellence Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'