One of our clients are looking for a Salon Manager to provide professional, day to day management of the salon with responsibility for all clients, staff and business requirements, ensuring they are met in a timely and efficient manner to achieving the business budget, KPI’s and standards.
- To develop excellent working relationships within the salon to ensure all staff are trained effectively to meet the required standards.
- Lead by example, providing a high quality service and hospitality to all our clients.
- Discuss all performance issues with the owner.
- Manage and cover staff sickness as required.
- Implement and run a well-structured stock control and ordering system through our software providers.
- To manage the diary to ensure maximum occupancy levels and best use of space.
- Record, monitor and track costs.
- Ensure that all department equipment is in good working order.
- To actively promote the business on all social media platforms ensuring regular, timely and appropriate activity is presenting the business in the best possible way, driving business to the salon.
- To conduct the Induction training for all new starters.
- To ensure that all training activity is recorded and administered correctly.
- Essential - At least 5 years previous experience working in a beauty salon or spa.
- Desired - Previous management experience.
- Experience of understanding customer needs.
- Business sense and knowledge.
- Good analysis and judgement skills.
- Driven & sales orientated with a proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Salary - £20k- £22k per annum.
Please don't miss out on this opportunity!
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'