If you have a Technical architecture (Architect, Salesforce, Financial Services, Technology Solution) or similar background in Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms such as Oracle/Siebel/Fusion CRM; MS Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM then this could be the role for you!
The role - Salesforce Director
The successful Salesforce Technical Architect will be joining a fast growing Salesforce.com team which works across industries on strategy, transaction services, Chief Information Office (CIO) and Chief Customer Officer (CCO) advisory and delivery types of engagements.
The role requires in depth understanding of the following:
- Experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm;
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing technical support on digital and front-office transformation initiatives;
- Some experience in architecting digital technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives.
- Have a minimum of Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I certifications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'