Salesforce Technical Architect, 6 Months, £600 - £700, London, Contract
My client, a unique Salesforce end user are currently looking to bring on a strong Salesforce Technical Architect for a 6 month engagement. You will be working with a strong Salesforce implementation team to define and build Salesforce solutions for a greenfield implementation of Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Cloud. My Client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect that can come on board and hit the ground running. Ideally they are looking to get somebody on board ASAP, but can wait for the right candidate.
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing and deployment
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs them
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
- Strong hands on experience developing Salesforce
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Community Cloud (MUST)
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using SOAP or REST API Web Services to various IT Systems
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and ETL integration (My SQL, Informatica, Salesforce Connector)
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, CRM Fusion)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at or call +44 (0) .
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.
- 6 Months
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- £600 - £700
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'