Are you a Germany based Salesforce Solutions Engineer? Are you a German speaking Solutions Engineer looking to make a move to Germany? We may have the opportunity for you.
Our client is an ISV in the Salesforce Ecosystem and ideally is looking for a candidate with a Salesforce Administrator Certificate as a minimum and have experience as a consultant/senior administrator with configuration and requirements gathering experience.
Home based with travel.
- Salesforce Administration
- Software configuration,
- Reporting and dashboards
- User support
- Security, permissions and profiles
Previous experience working as a consultant / senior administrator with configuration and requirements gathering experience.
You will be expected to:
- Assist Solutions Engineers and Solutions Architects in information gathering, analysis of business/user/functional requirements
- Prepare high caliber configured demo databases
- Assist Solutions Engineers in responding to customer inquiries and requests for information
- Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality.
- Maintain and fulfill "continuous improvement" functions on standard sales demos
- Provide technical support to Solutions Engineers with maintenance of demo databases, reports, services, etc., on the demo laptops.
Salesforce Administrator Certificate
- Business Analysis
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Design
- Requirements Gathering
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'