Salesforce Solutions Architect - Industry Leading Compensation Package - Netherlands
A leading international Salesforce Partner is looking to recruit a Solutions Architect. Do you want to work on Enterprise-level projects for leading international customers? Then this is the role for you!
- Create, document and deliver the Functional Salesforce.com architecture.
- Managing, training and coaching junior functional salesforce consultants
- Collaborate with strategic partners / customers
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrable meaningful work experience with projects concerning complex integration of CRM packages;
- Strong demonstrable experience with the functional design of applications;
- Completed (technical) higher vocational or academic education; in areas such as computer science or artificial intelligence;
- Experience with Waterval and Agile / Scrum;
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing;
- Functional CRM knowledge and experience;
- Certificates within CRM / Salesforce are a big plus;
- Knowledge of ??Visualforce, SFDC Apex, Java;
- Good command of Dutch and English;
What you'll get back:
- Industry leading compensation (depending on experience)
- a fixed year-end bonus supplemented with bonuses, determined on the basis of results achieved (KPIs);
- excellent facilities for flexible working including a laptop and telephone;
- and a mobility allowance to be paid at your own discretion (for example, you can choose to have this paid out in full, but a car of your choice is also possible);
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to purchase extra days.
Is this position for you?
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply here, or send your CV to or call + and ask for Eirini for a quick chat about this and other open opportunities.