Solution Architect (Salesforce) - Mid and Senior Level Roles.
A global software company are looking for both a mid and senior level Solution Architects to assist in the design and delivery of their Salesforce products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the design, build and technical delivery of all Pitcher products under the overall project.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- Support the project and commercial teams to help develop strategic working relationships.
- Present your projects and insights to clients (including regular on-site and remote presentations and discussions).
- Deliver value-added consulting services by implementing the most efficient solution to address customer's business needs and use cases.
- Build and maintain business knowledge across all verticals.
- Communicate with key customers and internal management.
- Chair Design & build workshops as part of the project life cycle, training or aftercare process.
- Run stakeholder prioritisation for engagement planning.
- Accurately track your time, costs, and progress to budgets relating to all your projects.
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on the Pitcher platform.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support.
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management).
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide end-user training to customers when needed.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce with some of that as a Solution Architect ideally within the Life Science, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, and Manufacturing verticals.
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for Commercial teams with Salesforce.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging skills and technical acumen.
- Business Fluency in English.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably from a Software Service Delivery organisation or consulting background.
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills, analysing, and interpreting complex data sets.
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable.
- Effective communication, relationship-building skills, and execution skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background within the Sales Enablement arena and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment and services delivery management.
- Familiar in the Sales Enablement industry and with experience in Salesforce, CRM, MS projects.
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK ONLY.
- Solution Architect
- Salesforce Architect
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'