Salesforce Project Manager
ShoNet is one of the UK’s most trusted Salesforce partners.
We have over 8 years’ experience of implementing successfully and customising Salesforce in SME's in the private, public and not-for-profit sector organisations. In so doing, we have transformed the way these organisations use and benefit from technology.
We are a small and busy team and have created this new position for an experienced Salesforce project manager as part of our growth plans.
We offer a varied portfolio of client work, professional development, and an environment that encourages innovative, creative, strategic and solution based thinking. Collaboration is at the core of the way we work.
We offer a competitive salary, training or CPD as appropriate, flexibilty in working hours and 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Develop, deliver and manage CRM applications on Salesforce.com platform.
- Support business development colleagues in winning new business
- To lead the client relationship for the project(s) and in so doing, to assist clients in identifying expectations, setting objectives and reviewing and developing their business processes and practices
- Define project objectives; dependencies, responsibilities and accountabilities; deliverables, milestones and their critical success factors; assumptions; global and regional considerations; cost/benefit; potential risks; regulatory, reporting and resource requirements; feasibility and business case.
- To engage with and to work effectively with colleagues and to be able to motivate, inspire and influence for high performance of self, team, and ShoNet
- Salesforce accreditation
- Excellent communication & inter personal skills with experience in liaising with various stakeholders, securing and maintaining contractual and mutual beneficial relationships
- Excellent team leadership and team management skills
- Must be based in the UK
Essential Experience and Competencies
- 3 or more years’ experience in project business analysis including 18 months managing and successfully delivering Salesforce based solutions.
- Managing end-to-end Salesforce implementations, to include, for example; establishing operations and support procedure; organising deployment, and roll-out.
- System integration and data exchange between cloud platforms
- Being responsible for partnering with business for implementation of IT projects.
- Analysis and review of business, functional, and technical requirements
- Quality assurance testing and defect resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"