Salesforce Operations manager to support the Head of CRM in building their CRm strategy and data capabilities across the organisation and will have responsibility for the continuous development of the Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) platform. Working day to day with their Salesforce business users to deliver CRM system enhancements to sales and marketing processes, management of key accounts, reporting and insights across the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform.
One of the UKs leading healthcare oragnisations, who have been looking after people for over 50 years.
This Senior role will sit within the CRM function and span across all of the business' service lines and customer groups. You will work closely with IT and Digital to ensure the Sales Cloud CRM and underpinning capabilities needed to support the businesses CRM strategy which are developed in a holistic and future proof manner whilst ensuring a consistent adoption and utilisation of Salesforce across the estate.
Within the CRM team you'll work collaboratively with the Salesforce Engineering Team (IT) to build and develop our existing use of the system - whilst feeding in requirements from senior stakeholders
The type of person needed will be a strong advocate of Salesforce, delivering ongoing support and engagement to the wider team, possessing both a good understanding of working in a sales environment, but with a strong CRM & Salesforce technical background
Role will include:
- Continuous development and enhancement of the Salesforce (Sales Cloud) platform
- Day to Day support for all Account Directors, PMI team, Contact Centre team and enquiry handlers across the estate
- You will ensure the team is fully immersed in development opportunities and continuous development of the platform
- Coordinate the creation of a suite of dashboards for intelligent monitoring and understanding of key sales and pipeline trends by region, products and sales teams
- Be the day to day link between the CRM and Sales & Account Management teams
- Executing successful training and support modules to address knowledge gaps and education including New Hire training, Refresher Training and New Enhancement Training
The ideal type of Salesforce Operations Manager would hold the below skills:
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar CRM role
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is essential (Salesforce Administration certification is desirable)
- Strong advocate for Salesforce/ Business owner for Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of planning and forecasting processes with a high degree of commercial awareness
- has experience of working in large IT/CRM or Sales/Account Management department
- Has the ability to relate, interact and establish strong relationships at Director/Exec level
- Attention to detail and has an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with a strong customer focus
- Possesses an excellent understanding of data/databases, pipelines, pricing & forecasting
- Experience of training Salesforce users to maximise engagement in the platform is key
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, self-drive, enthusiasm, attention to detail & highly proactive
- Confident and passionate individual
Salary from £45,000 - £50,000 (depending upon experience)
Other company benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'