Salesforce Marketing Coordinator- Temp contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing professional to work within their busy marketing team on a 2month contract - that may extend.
Ideally the suitable candidate will have experience with Salesforce.
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, EMEA, the Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the EMEA field marketing team, leading execution of key initiatives, campaigns, and events in partnership with the region team across all business lines. Entrust Datacard is looking for a motivated and articulate individual who wants to make a significant contribution to the Company's marketing department.
- Work with sales leaders to understand their marketing needs, and internal marketing partners to develop and execute appropriate programs, events and marketing materials.
- Communicate planned programs, continually gather feedback on sales needs and opportunities to share with corporate marketing and business lines.
- Educate sales teams and partners on current campaigns and promotions and track results
- Lead the planning in EMEA region for regional event activities including completing the planning guide, contract execution and shipping booths products and other related promotional collateral.
- Support corporate events team in planning and execution of EDC presence at major events in region
- Works closely with key channel partners to develop joint marketing plans and campaigns, allocating market development funds and tracking results. Creates communication program and cadence to keep partners abreast of new solutions, campaigns, and other business-building opportunities.
- Provides input and intelligence to key business leaders on market and competitive dynamics in key vertical markets - financial services, enterprise security, and government
- Work with corporate digital marketing team to enhance and make sure that the EMEA requirements are represented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project and time management skills - pays attention to detail
- Experience in marketing, preferably field marketing
- Experience with event planning
- Experience working for or with a digital or software based enterprise
- A confident manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office; word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'