Integration Developer- 3 Months- Urgent- London
My client in Central London are looking for an experienced Integration specialist to join their existing Salesforce implementation team, ideally with Jitterbit experience.
The key focus of the role will be to deliver integration development and design for the existing platform utilising expert Apex code and RESTful APIs. The key focus will be on Jitterbit as a middleware product so it would be advantagous to have experience working with this but not essential provided you have other similar product experience and plenty of integration experience.
The Successful Salesforce Integration Developer will have:
- Exposure to Salesforce integration
- Excellent exposure to integration pieces as a developer
- Strong understanding of data models and data mapping
- Excellent experience with REST/SOAP APIs as well as other integration specialities
- A strong understanding of integration design standards and patterns
- Jitterbit product experience (or similar middleware product such as Mulesoft)
- Excellent consulting skills- must be client facing and possess strong leadership/stakeholder management skills
This is an urgent requirement which will interview ASAP. Send your CV immediately in response to get the opportunity to work with this excellent client.
Apply to this advert or send your CV directly to me via . Alternatively, you can call me on to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe. If this role doesn't interest you, come to our website to find other more suitable opportunities at https://