Global Salesforce Partner - Integration Architect - £80,000 + bonus and benefits - London Based
My client is currently looking for a Integration Architect that can work as part of a team of Salesforce Technical Architects and Technical Leads, delivering creative solutions for a diverse range of clients.
They are looking for an individual that wants to join an actively expanding practice and region, within a leading cloud consultancy. This is a greart career opportunity, with the potential for progression.
- Extensive experience with technical Salesforce implementation
- Expertise with REST Intergration and middleware
- Advanced integrating with the Salesforce.com platform
- Apex and Visualforce code is essential
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Able to create customer requirements and implement them
- Technical knowledge to change plans into real working solutions
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Prior experience working witihn a consultancy
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Elliot Benfield at or call +44 (0)
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job