Our client, a leading consulting company, is looking for a Salesforce FSL Funtional Consultant to join their team.
In return for your skills and knowledge you'll get to indulge your Salesforce passion, by working closely with clients to analyse their needs through meetings, workshops and stakeholder interviews.
This role is UK wide.
You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
You'll prepare functional documentation and to help them to develop Field Service solutions to meet their needs.
As the Salesforce FSL Funtional Consultant you must have:
- Solid Field Service functional consultancy and business analysis skills, within Sales, Service of Marketing cloud
- A background of working on large complex end user projects
- Proficient with Agile project delivery
- A backgorund in working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors, plus Mulesoft and Apptus etc.
Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations.
Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Service Cloud Consultant and/or Field Service.
- Field Service
- Software Consulting
- Technical Solution Design
- business analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'