Up to £60,000 depending on experience
Harnham are partnered with a start-up FinTech in the wealth management space that have a rapidly growing customer base and are a major disruptor in the finance market. They have a newly built app and are looking to expand their data team due to the growth of the app.
You will work in a fast-paced international team on multiple greenfield projects. Your main tasks will revolve around helping the business better use Salesforce. You will look at the creation of widgets & features, build business reports and be the go-to Salesforce specialist.
- Working in a highly advanced product function that influences business strategies
- Help implement and optimise Salesforce for the business
- Work with an agency to develop the tool and then be the go-to internal Salesforce specialist
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- You will have commercial experience implementing Salesforce
- You will experience creating widgets and features and optimising Salesforce use
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £60,000
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.
- Wealth Management
- Salesforce Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'