We are looking for a SalesForce Development Manager to help our sales teams make full use of SalesForce to drive exceptional results. This role focuses on ensuring that the Sales Teams globally make full use of current and future functionality. It will involve working with SalesForce directly to understand best practice and advise the business on future functionality to deliver accurate, consistent, and comprehensive data and ensure functionality is aligned with customer satisfaction and cost.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with the Sales Directors and their teams globally to ensure that accurate, consistent, and comprehensive data on sales and pipeline vs target is provided to the board via monthly reports on SalesForce
• Continuing to develop and evolve dashboards, tracking reports, metrics and forecasting tools
• Documenting and reviewing SalesForce processes and workflows and recommending ways to improve efficiency, robustness, and the value they add to the end customer
• Developing new ways of tracking the ROI the Sales team is getting from SalesForce
• Coordinating with other internal stakeholders such as marketing and customer services to ensure consistency across customer workflows
What we’re looking for:
You will be eager to stay at the cutting edge of new developments in CRM and equally at home talking to colleagues in sales, marketing, or technology. You’ll also have:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Saleforce, sales ordering systems (ideally SAP) and pipeline process management
• A strong understanding of sales team workflows
• Experience of training staff on systems and processes
• Project Management skills or experience of business requirements gathering and making recommendations
• Experience presenting to and training up sales reps and senior executives.
• The ability to build strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders, for example marketing, customer service and IT.
• Customer service or marketing experience would be an advantage
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum (plus 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.