Salesforce Developer / DEV401
Will work as part of an Agile team designing and implementing new features as well as improving the reliability and performance of our Salesforce instance. As the most technical Salesforce team member, the Salesforce Developer will be expected to lead from the front and both demonstrate and evangelise best practice.
We are an ISP, we provide the UK’s fastest fibre broadband exclusively to communities across rural England. We make a real difference to people’s life’s - whether it is enabling them to work from home, connecting friends and family with video calls, allowing them the best gaming experience or just to watch TV in 4K. We are at the forefront of what we do and are working on ground-breaking projects and have grown from 30 to 250 staff in past couple of years.
Scope of the role
The Salesforce Developer will work to deliver high quality Salesforce solutions for internal employees and business systems. As the business is growing rapidly, you will need to be flexible to change and able to work within a fast-paced environment. Examples of the tasks that we are currently looking for this role to cover are provided below:
- Work with team to incrementally improve current instance: Streamline permissions, Improve validation, Remove redundant fields, Customise views
- Understand dependencies between Salesforce and other internal systems. Ensure changes are made sensitive to the broader ecosystem
- Support integration with other software systems as required
- Advise on ways to reduce cost or improve efficiency of system
- Set guidelines for release and change control processes to ensure system stability and protect data
- Gracefully decommission defunct functionality as it is migrated to other tools
- Develop new and existing Visualforce pages as needed
- Inspire and mentor Salesforce Administrators in the team
Education and Qualifications
Degree-level background in a computer science field a plus, but equivalent education/experience is acceptable
DEV401 minimum, candidates with further certifications desirable
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about the Salesforce platform. They will be flexible and enthusiastic and able to establish effective relationships with other areas of the business. They will be personally resilient and determined to achieve the best outcome for the company and customers. They will have excellent personal integrity, and be eager to learn and improve their knowledge and capabilities.
- salesforce developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"