Salary: (£45-50k + benefits)
Due to expansion, our global financial services client in Swindon require a Salesforce Developer to work alongside Solution Architects & Salesforce Business Analysts to develop and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Developing high quality coding using Apex and Visual force
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria
- Designing and implementing existing business processes into Salesforce as a core business platform
- Develop and administer Salesforce managed packages.
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience of developing on Salesforce platform.
- Strong knowledge of software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming
- Experience with Salesforce development including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / Salesforce Platform Developer II (or Advanced Developer Dev501)
- Experience using source control with Salesforce development and configuration
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Marketing Cloud Knowledge
- Experience of working in Sprints and using tools such as JIRA
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Benefits: An attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22436
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job