Salesforce Developer - 40,000 € + Benefits - South Holland, Netherlands
An international Salesforce End-User is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer from anywhere around the world.
You will have the opportunity to work in a global team with many different kinds of stakeholders. If you are a strong team player with a passion for development, then this is the position for you!
As a Salesforce Developer you will be part of the Salesforce Development team and will be working with various business partners, project managers, functional analysts, quality assurance and production support teams to deliver on various initiatives supporting Salesforce.com implementations and setting up the Salesforce.com support competence centre.
As the ideal candidate you will
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Have strong experience in delivering Salesforce.com initiatives including development utilizing APEX (and other SFDC technologies), Configuration setup and administration
- Be able to demonstrate advanced skills in documenting and writing functional solution designs and creating detailed technical designs for Salesforce.com
- Have experience in SQL and RDBMS
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Possess "Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator"
- Possess "Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I"
- Agile project methodology experience would be considered an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- 40,000€ annual salary
- 10% vacation package
- 10% bonus package
- Visa or Work permit (if needed)
- Development opportunities
- Career progression to Team Leader - Team Manager
- Traveling opportunities in global company offices
Does this look like a position tailored for you? Send your CV to or call +31 (0) and ask for Eirini