Salesforce CRM Trainer - £45,000 Bank/London
This role is to design and deliver Salesforce training to new employees, some as users some up to ADM 201 level. The role is focused on the London office and will focus on Salesforce as well as incoporating other factors such as day to day business skills, presentation skills and consultating skills.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- You will be training an audience of 30+ consisting of multi phased roll out
- Process and procedure knowledge and training documentation to support the various topics
- Contribution to the facilitation of regular induction programs and new starter follow up program where Salesforce is concerned
- To maintain effective communication links with other teams & departments across the business
- Able to project manage a large-scale training roll out and progress into a training manager
- Manage stakeholder`s expectations across various departments that use Salesforce
- Devise and communicate business and product updates in a timely fashion
Key skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years`experience within training
- Must have experience in creating technical training and delivery of CRM systems and be familiar with Salesforce
- Strong presentation, written & oral communication skills
- Minimum intermediate IT skills in Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- Good inter-personal skills to enable working with people at all levels. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with and presenting to large groups of people
- Ability to facilitate meetings and control group situations with confidence and ease, with ability to actively participate and contribute to meetings
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
If you are eligible to work within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV or call me on +44(0)2073370830 ASAP!
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.