Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect
I am currently working with one of the largest IT Consultancies in Europe who are seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect to join their UK team!
This role can be based from a number of their UK-based offices, so is flexible on location. The role will allow you to take a leading position on some of the largest Commerce Cloud B2C implementations across the globe in one of the best development environments available. If you are looking for an elite position to really push your Commerce Cloud career to the next level, then this role would be perfect for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be at the centre of any project team that you are part of working directly with both development and functional teams to ensure the delivery of project targets to the best possible standard
- You will work directly with key stakeholders at all levels, building further relationships and helping to manage project expectations
- You will be in charge of technical design along with the Project Lead and Project Managers who will help you assign tasks to the relevant team members
- Ensure that best practices are being followed across both development and declarative teams and that timelines are being met to deliver the overall solution
- You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest releases and research on how the newest technology can be implemented to help and improve our client's solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong communicator is a necessity for this role, as it is paramount that you can build strong, authentic partnerships with clients and key stakeholders
- Presentation skills are key to ensure that clients are able to understand the solutions that you design from both technical and non-technical perspectives
- Extensive experience with Commerce Cloud, ideally with B2C solutions
- Design and architecture experience and an ability to find the most suitable solutions to our client's needs
- Consultancy or client-facing experience would be preferred
- A deep understanding of the full development lifecycle is a necessity
- Excellent base salary and overall package
- A world leading development environment and recognised technical expertise
- Annual bonus
- 25 days' holiday allowance (can be bought and sold)
- Certification assistance and market leading Learning and Development pathways
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below, or to expedite your application contact Tom Atkinson directly at
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Commerce Cloud
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'