Wilmington PLC are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: Excellent DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst who has experience identifying, analysing and evaluating business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet business requirements.
You will drive adoption and best practises in Salesforce as well as prepare test scripts and perform unit testing.
You will have database administration, reporting, data management and end-user training experience and ideally, Salesforce B2B & Salesforce CPQ experience (although not essential)
Please note* some national and international travel may be required. On average: 1 day per month
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio.
Here at Wilmington plc we provide information and training to professional business markets via a portfolio of well known professional service brands. Put simply, we enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge.
Main Purpose of Role
As the Salesforce Business Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyses complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Defines problems, evaluates and prioritizes requirements, and implements systems to meet internal business and user requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations to address specific business needs for information technology based solutions.
- Document requirements, user stories and write specifications for each project.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and IT.
- Performs advanced system validations in alignment with business requirements.
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional areas externally and internally for the implementation of system and business processes.
- Executes unit integration and acceptance testing; creates specifications for Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Evaluates new software products to determine their applicability to current and future Projects.
- Validating solutions with the business users.
- Co ordinating data migrations with the Salesforce team and the business.
- Work closely with the Salesforce Support Team as and when required
- Identify areas of interest and concern and produce the analysis to work with the affected businesses
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Adhere to Solutions team processes for deployment/Sprint planning and other agreed processes
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with 3rd party partners on new requirements
- Provide technical documentation for each project and handover to Support.
- Contribute to driving adoption
- Work with businesses to monitor usage and advocate best practice
- Work with the Salesforce team to deliver solutions based on requirements gathered
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in the same/similar role
- Extensive reporting experience
- Database administration experience
- Ability to problem solve software and application issues
- Proven data management experience
- Experience of end-user training
- Experience measuring impact of changes on Salesforce & connected applications
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and advanced Excel skills
- Proven documentation skill
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Salesforce B2B experience preferred but not essential
- Salesforce CPQ experience preferred but not essential
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Business Analyst
- Salesforce Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'